Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Tuesday, September 21
Kindergarten
What the ? When did he grow up? Back To School Night (I have no idea why these are black and white.) At his desk Good luck this year bud. We love you!
1 comment:
Man, do I love that boy!
Post a Comment