CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12

Update

Will someone update this blog for me? Please include details such as....
1.) My New Job
2.) Jaxon turns 6
3.) Jax celebrates at school
4.) Keston taking his first steps
5.) All the new crafts I've done
6.) My new calling at church
7.) Girls Night Out
8.) Keston eating me out of house and home
9.) Sweet Grandma Betty in the hospital
10) Vinyl Madness
11.) Canning
12.) Jaxons four loose teeth
13.) Family Pictures
These are just a few ideas. Attack at your own risk.
Oh yeah, please and thanks.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I miss you being so close and making me laugh - thanks for the blog entry. Love it!

The Nielsen Family said...

more details please

Janice said...

ohhh....he's walking?!:) seems so long ago....:) I hope you're going to post some of those family pictures. sure would love to see them, and the crafts you've been doing. I always love new ideas:)

Mitchell Family said...

Great update... thanks! :)