CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16

Hello?

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead. My excuse? No internet. Good enough. I say so.
I have a lot to update, however, I am going to tackle one thing today. DARREL IS BEING PROMOTED. Hooray! He is becoming the new Manager of Platt Electric in Winnemucca, Nevada. That is right folks, we are putting our house up for sale and moving in the next 30 - 60 days.
I only have one question, Where the H E double hockey sticks is Winnemucca? (I edited that for you Utahns.)

P.S. Keston is 1 today! Happy Birthday you little stinker. We sure love you!

10 comments:

Lynndi said...

He is one already? I can't believe it.
I don't know where in the H E double hockey sticks Winnemucka something is. Maybe Mr Google maps will know.

Janice said...

Happy birthday Keston. Oh, and we spent one night of our honeymoon in Winnemucca. Don't laugh when you see it;), especially the old, cock roach ridden motel at the end of town:)

M+J=K3+E said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU, but VERY SAD for me. We never got together to craft and Cafe Rio isn't done yet! Happy birthday Keston!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday to my busy, energetic, and 100% boy, Keston!!!
-No comment on the move.

Amanda Tye said...

WHAT? Are all the Doug Tye's going to move out of Utah? Kidding. I am excited for you guys, I have stayed the night in Winnemucka before, on my way to San Fran. Congrats to Darryl for the new job! And Happy Birthday Keston!

Mitchell Family said...

I can't believe he is already 1. Wow! And good luck with the move :)

The Nielsen Family said...

Congrats on the promotion, does that mean yhou get to stay home now?

me said...

WAIT!! We have to have a girls lunch before you move!! When can you and I will put it together???

me said...

oh and CONGRATS to you guys! that will be awesome for you..

Tiff said...

that year went fast! wow... time flies!
i can't believe your moving... so excited for ya though! let's hit cafe rio before you leave!
keep in touch!