CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12

Boo-Ya!

One of the joys of working with my father is that I can capitalize on anything he says. Take for instance last week, when his exact words went like this, "If gas goes below $2.00 a gallon, I will buy you lunch." Well, lookey there Daddio.....
I had huge dreams of Olive Garden, Tepanyaki and/or Texas Roadhouse. The bad news......I didn't put any stipulations on his offer. You know, like someplace other than Costco for pizza or a hot dog.

On our way back to the office today after lunch, he said this, "If gas goes below $1.80 a gallon, I will buy you dinner next time." Easy there fella, don't waste all your money on me! (Don't worry, I am holding him to this one too!)

5 comments:

Karin. said...

I cant believe that! Gas here is 2.21 and thats AWESOME for Logan!! Wish I was at home!

Kelli said...

Nice, tell him he can take me too. LOL!

Misty Moncur said...

Hooray for gas prices! Now we can afford to get to work!

John and Charese said...

I am lovin' it! My friend filled up somewhere in SL for $1.80, so I am sure it is at least $1.79 somewhere...find it. I love Olive Garden~ Yum yum!

Nicole said...

I just saw it for $1.69 in Michigan. Pretty crazy that we were paying $4.47 earlier this year!