CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18

Now That's a Cookie!

Jaxon, Karin and I went out for lunch last Friday. Jaxon got to pick where we went and because he loves to play ninjas with the sword that comes in the sandwiches at Great Harvest, that is where we ended up. I got a kick out of how big his cookie was. Either my son is small for his age or that, my friends, is one huge jalopy of baked goodness!In other, more important news, I made this last night for my cousin. I love it.
I am going to make one for myself, but since I am not a huge fan of chocolate, it will list the four food groups as: Potatoes, Popcorn, Cafe Rio and Diet Coke. Oh, be still my heart!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Thats is such a cute plate. You need to start making me some sweet stuff for my place one day. You only have three months to make every room in place stunning. Ready, set, go!

ALNK said...

Cute plate!!! I would like to place an order..... Those would be great Christmas presents. Will you please tell Kelli to invite me to read her blog? Thanks. Jaxon and that cookie look great! Happy Thanksgiving! Amy

Kelli said...

I like that is good. I don't have Amy's email. send it to me.

Teea Lamb said...

You are so crafty! That is a very cute plate. I was thinking, since I am your cousin too, you could make me one as well! :) Hope you're doing good!

Mitchell Family said...

Cute plate and great cookie! The one thing I crave the most when I am pregnant is a cookie... I know it is weird but that cookie is lookin' mighty good!

John and Charese said...

More carbs and diet coke~ Amen! Gotta love it! Hope all is well.

Brittany Merrill said...

Ok, that's the kind of cookie that I need. ;)