CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18

I Admit It

Okay, okay. I will admit it. I am having a love affair with my TV. I can't get enough of it. Here are the shows that are occupying all of my spare time lately.

1. So You Think You Can Dance


2. WipeOut - I particularly love me some Hurdles.


3. Here Come The Newlyweds


4. The Bachelorette


I am still giggling over the Butt Test. I.LOVE.IT!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very funny! My favorite is the hurdles. We love that show!

Kelli said...

At least you can watch them. We get 13 and Qubo!! Let me know how the shows are going!!!!

The Nielsen Family said...

all of those but the last one are my time occupiers also!

Misty Moncur said...

I don't catch much tv cause I work in the evenings. But I did catch the butt test when I was sick. Hehe! I thought it was funny.