Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Wednesday, July 22
A Gentle Nudge
Will someone update my blog for me? I have lost all ambition.
I check your blog every day. I love reading about what you guys are up to, what funny things are happening, and seeing fun pictures. I know I'm not the only one! Your blog is always fun to read.
2 comments:
Don't worry... me too. I just serisouly updated a whole month! And I'm still not done :)
I check your blog every day. I love reading about what you guys are up to, what funny things are happening, and seeing fun pictures. I know I'm not the only one! Your blog is always fun to read.
Post a Comment