Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Wednesday, July 8
Goodbye My Love
Good Riddance, Wes. I loved to hate you.
P.S. Steph the title is a movie quote for you. Name it!
3 comments:
I hope everyone burns his records! what a creep!
I know, I know. I will let Steph answer though.
Dumb and Dumber. I win!! What do I get? A new car?
Post a Comment