CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14

Homemade

By Saturday, I will have had three baby showers in the last week. It is killing me. I LOVE shopping for baby presents. My favorite stores are the Carters and OshKosh outlets. I can get pretty carried away at OshKosh. The bad news, however, is that I am extremely broke and can't afford any gifts. I have nothing. Well, next to nothing, actually.

I found a stack of burp cloths, some ribbon, white embroidery yarn, vinyl lettering and my sewing machine in my craft room. I ran to WalMart and purchased RIT dye and some $1.00 scraps of material. Then, I raided my moms house for some stitch-witchery(iron-on adhesive stuff).

Behold, my stack of tools....


And this is what I made...




I have had so much fun crafting with what I have at home. One set done. Now, I only have to finish the blue burp cloths, the pink burp cloths and two picture frames. I better get going. I only have a few more hours left...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute Traci!

Matt and Liz said...

K, I SO wish I was crafty. That is definitely NOT my gift! It is yours however! WAY TO GO!

Savanna said...

SO SO CUTE! You are amazing, seriously. You have such cute ideas. I will need to steal this one. :)