CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29

Celebration



My Dearest Animated Mouse,
This has been the longest ten years of my life, however, I will officially see you in March and am bringing one excited 5 year old. Carry on, good friend, carry on.
Traci

P.S. I just read online that Disney is featuring "Give A Day, Get A Disney Day" for the 2010 year. If you volunteer a day of service with a participating organization, they will give you a free day pass to the Disney Park of your choice. Go HERE to read all the details.

4 comments:

Dana said...

ok - that just made me even more excited!

Brittany Merrill said...

take me, take me!! i've only been to disneyland ONCE, right when I met my husband so I went with his family...guess what? it was my first sober trip EVER!! Although I did have one mixed drink at minnie's kitchen in our hotel. ha ha.

Stephanie said...

Hey, I thought we were supposed to forget about that until Christmas. Oh well. We're excited too!

Kellie said...

You forgot to mention that you have one excited 25 year old sister that gets to go. I seriously wish that it was sooner, but I guess I will have to wait like a good girl.