Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Friday, December 11
WTF Friday
Dear Mother Nature, I don't mind the snow. You can make it snow all winter long. I think it is so pretty to commute to work in a world full of glowing white but, so help me, if I wake up to another morning of this.... there will be HELL to pay. Love, Traci
2 comments:
I hear you sister! I'm freezing. I feel more intimate with my microwavable rice filled heating pad than I do with my husband.
seriously!! thats awful! we should all up and move somewhere warm together. i HATE the cold with a passion!!!!!
Post a Comment