CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29

The Challenge

Once upon a time, in a land known to many as Murray, my mom and sister decided that they wanted to lose weight. Being the kind hearted people that they are, they asked my dad to pay "The Biggest Loser" $200.00. A few days later, a chubby, yet sweet princess (Yours Truly) got word of this competition and wanted to be included, afterall, Disneyland was a mere two months away and extra churro money is a definite requirement. Upon asking the two fierce competitors and their bank, if she could be invited, all things changed. The Mother decided to include all family members interested, have them invest $15.00 each and then have the bank match the total money in the pot. Two of the new members, we will call them The Him and Her Gets, were ready to steal the competition. They did yoga. They ran a mile in the cold. They ate salad. The chubby, sweet princess was sad. Lately, her days were consisting of an 8-5 job, a puking kid, an endless night at the laundry mat waiting for her vomit covered bedspread to be laundered, church meetings, and all the conviences of the gas station for one hectic lady on the go. She knew she was going to get beat.

But alas, she had a plan. A glorious, wonderful and achievable plan that may or may not include the use of over the counter diarrhetics and huge amounts of H2O.

Bring it on, Willy. Bring it on.

5 comments:

Lynndi said...

I know the movie.

Kellie said...

Haha I almost wrote "bring it on Willy" too. We must be sisters. And we have not ruled out diarrhetics yet either. Oh, but please tell me your plan. So far we have got no where with our plan.

John and Charese said...

You are beautiful the way you are! Good luck though! I am sure you are gonna kick some butt! I have zero will power. My sweet tooth is stronger than me!

Karin. said...

I have lost 5 pounds already :)

Dana said...

Excuse me - are we playing the biggest loser? Cause I thought we were playing the biggest gainer. I was all ready to win the money with the 15 lbs. I have gained since we weighed in. Can I have a 'gimmie" because I'm menopausal?