I also have some coaster sets. Here they are...
Saturday, March 26
Boards
With my husband living out of state now, we have to pay for two households. I decided to try to make a little extra money to help with the bills so I have been making these vinyl signs. I am selling them for $25.00 a piece and they are around 12"x24". I am having a blast making them. If you have any ideas for any others let me know. I am working on a John Deere one right now and am excited about how it is going to turn out.






I also have some coaster sets. Here they are...
I also have some coaster sets. Here they are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Hey Traci - I purchase some vinyl last year that had all different names for Christ - that might be an idea. I hope you guys are hanging in there! Good luck!
Umm.. those are SO stinkin' cute! You little crafty girl you!
Post a Comment