Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
Those lines are pretty dark. I've seen some light results before, but those are . . . are there two in there? Ha! Just thought I scare the @*%# right out of you.
11 comments:
Holla!!
Congratulations! Is this why you haven't blogged in so long?;)
congrats, stay healthy!
Oh my GOODNESS!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for your cute family! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting!!!
This better be true....im SOOOO excited for you guys!!! CONGRATS!
Those lines are pretty dark. I've seen some light results before, but those are . . . are there two in there? Ha! Just thought I scare the @*%# right out of you.
Oh my gosh Trac....so excited for you. CONGRATS!!!
what?! I haven't even been on here in forever and ever!! Congrats, congrats! You need to email me....
are you going to update again!????
Post a Comment