CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 9

Dad Gets A Job!




Well, it looks like it is official. After all the tears and heartburn I have recently had, Darrel is now an authorized MAC Tools distributor. We have the truck parked in our driveway. The garage is packed with fancy red tools and big expensive tool boxes on wheels! Darrel and I were fortunate enough to visit Ohio for 'TOOL SCHOOL' July 21 - August 1. We learned a lot of information and met a bunch of other distributors taking the same giant leap that we were. It was a great comfort to know that others were just as nervous and stressed as I was. There are still a lot of things that I need to figure out, like the "books," but I am trying to have as much faith as my husband and take it one day at a time.


We are excited to jump right in and get the business started. We are looking forward to making every single one of you a "Loyal Customer!"

1 comment:

Kellie said...

YEAH! I am glad that you joined the good team. Welcome.