
I just booked our plane tickets to Denver! We are so excited to go there in October for Raelynns wedding (CONGRATS and Good Luck!). I would not be one bit surprised if we ended up moving there one of these days. Jaxon is excited too because he finally gets to ride on a airplane. I hope he can wait the 57 days until we board. (Thanks for the countdown Raelynn!)
Darrel is doing great in the Tool Business. He is working like crazy and I hardly see him
anymore. He loves his new job and all the people he is meeting. I do not enjoy it as much. The most I have seen him in the last week was last night when we assembled a tool cart in the garage, which felt more like an oven. We got it all put together at around 11:00 and I quickly snuck away to go to bed. I felt Darrel finally make it into the bed at around 12:15 in the morning. I feel like an underpaid housewife though. I do not know how long I can survive this schedule. I am worn out by 6:00 every night and I usually do not have half of my to do list complete!
anymore. He loves his new job and all the people he is meeting. I do not enjoy it as much. The most I have seen him in the last week was last night when we assembled a tool cart in the garage, which felt more like an oven. We got it all put together at around 11:00 and I quickly snuck away to go to bed. I felt Darrel finally make it into the bed at around 12:15 in the morning. I feel like an underpaid housewife though. I do not know how long I can survive this schedule. I am worn out by 6:00 every night and I usually do not have half of my to do list complete!We also spent a nice and relaxing weekend at the cabin. Well, when we decided to go, we thought it would be nice and relaxing. After the near fatalities, that includes you too Koob, on the zip line, I think it just wore us out a little more. I did however learn my lesson for the month. If you are going to drive the four wheeler, no matter how far you plan on driving, always wear the right protective clothing! I burned myself on the muffler and my ankle is killing me! I keep kicking the burn with my foot when I walk. Next time we go out riding, I will take the time to put on some socks and shoes. Flip flops lack the protectiveness of a sneaker!










1 comment:
I hear Darrel is doing great at the new job. I am glad to hear it. Is he enjoying it?
I thought I would let you know that I am paying very close attention to find anything that is intersting to add to my blog. No luck yet.
Post a Comment