CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27

I Got Tagged!

Oh, snuzz, Kellie got me!

Jobs I have had
1. Mrs. Fields Cookies
2. JoLenes For Kids
3. RadioShack Service Center
4. Air Control Products
5. Ralph Tye & Sons

Movies I could watch over and over
1. Grease
2. Pelican Brief
3. Far and Away
4. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
5. Dumb and Dumber
6. Fun With Dick and Jane

Places I have lived
1. Murray
2. Logan
3. Kearns
4. Tooele

Favorite T.V. shows
1. The Office
2. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3. Reno 911
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Law and Order: SVU

Places I have been on Vacation
1. Disneyland
2. Disney World
3. Denver
4. Sand Dunes
5. North Carolina
6. Castaway Cay

Favorite Dishes
1. Potatoes, cooked any way
2. My moms Roast and Potatoes
3. Stromboli
4. Cafe Rio salad

Websites I visit daily
1. Blogs
2. Salt Lake Tribune
3. TFCU
4. KSL

Places I would rather be
1. Sleeping in my bed
2. Playing with Jaxon
3. With friends and family
4. Reading a good book on the couch

I'm tagging
1. Everyones
2. Already
3. Tagged!

No comments: