CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14

Idol Support?

I received this email from my personal "Undercover MHS Informant." Am I the only one who finds this incredible funny?

The PTSA is inviting all Murray High students and staff to a special screening of American Idol right here at Murray High School next Tuesday night. We are rallying together to support David Archuleta on his quest to become the next American Idol. Our pep band and cheer squad will perform during commercial breaks and we will even have our own panel of judges! You are welcome to bring your spouses and children. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday night. Come join us for an exciting evening of music and fun!

2 comments:

Lynndi said...

Let's go. I would love to go back to Murray with little Bree. It would be like old times sake. And what better thing to do than watch American Idol. BARF!!!

John and Charese said...

Hi Traci, It is Charese Richins! Just wanted to say HI, it has been forever! I think since your baby shower! WOW! Email me if you wanna talk jcllfoster@msn.com Hope you are doing well, and feeling good!