CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26

Filtering Our Water

While moving into our house five years ago, my mom asked me if I was pregnant. I told her no, because we had been trying to get pregnant for a year and a half. A week later, I found out that I was. Back then, the saying around town was "There must be something in the water!" I think we had 10 women pregnant just in our neighborhood.
In addition to the current 59 ladies, 23 dogs, 17 cats and 8 field mice lurking past my front door daily, I found out yesterday that two more ladies in the neighborhood are pregnant. This lead me to ponder, "Is there something in the water again?" and "If there is, should I stop drinking the filtered water out of my fridge?" Today and henceforth, I shall drink only the nasty water from the kitchen tap. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Good Luck. our fingers are crossed.

Matt and Liz said...

I'd try anything. Nasty water... whatever it takes! GOOD LUCK! :)

Tiff said...

LUCK, LUCK AND MORE LUCK!!