One of my biggest fears in life is the dentist. I absolutely cant stand the sound or the feel of the drill. I throw up in my mouth when I think of the water and suck tool. I cringe when I imagine the pointy hook being jammed into one of my cavities. Finally, I break out into cold sweats when I remember that it takes around four or five shots just to numb my mouth.
Despite all of my fears, I have an appointment tomorrow at 11:45. I think I may pass out before. Will someone come and hold my hand?
3 comments:
Tracie.....
I would love to come and hold your hand, is your appointment in Salt Lake? Also, quit thinking about it. Your imagination scares me!!! Come to my office and we can put you to sleep and you will dream the whole time and wake up happy!!!! Good luck! I'll really hold your hand if you want me too, I do it for all my other patients! Call me, Amy
Oh, come on. It's not that bad. For your information the "sucky thing" and water is called the "suction or evacuator and air/water syringe." Us dental folk hate working on the nervous types so take a valum(?) before you go. :) Adults are worse than the kids.
My mom is my dental assistant, so I survive! Try bringing head phones next time! I hope all went well!
Post a Comment