Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Wednesday, September 17
Optomistic
On a positive note, at least with our business going bankrupt, I shouldn't get any more mail addressed to this company......
I tried to talk him out of naming the business D & T's Tool Shack, but he would not listen!
6 comments:
ha ha, that is awesome!
That's funny. Maybe you could keep the name and start selling toilets?!
That is great! Imagine the website address.
Uh....wow!! That is pretty funny!
LOL!! that's hillarious!!
I've laughed for the last hour over that one.
It appears as if the business was destined for the toilet from the beginning.
Post a Comment