Apparently, many of you, who are blessed in the baby makin' department, do not know exactly what the Fertilitea mentioned in my last post is. Here is the run down...
FertiliTea is the natural, healthful - and delicious - herbal tea designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients (including the herb vitex-agnus castus) to help restore female balance and promote reproductive wellness.
Dr. Grunebaum’s formula is made from only the freshest, all-natural or organic herbal ingredients. And best of all, FertiliTea brings together a robust blend to promote fertility with a soothing aroma and a delightful touch of mint!
FertiliTea contains the following nutritive ingredients to help promote fertility and reproductive wellness.
• Chasteberry (Vitex) stimulates the hormones involved in ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance.
• Red Raspberry Leaf helps tone the reproductive organs.
• Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that promotes fertility.
• Ladies Mantle helps regulate your monthly cycle.
• Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and calcium.
• Natural & Organic Ingredients Only!
There you have it.
After trying for baby #2 for almost three years, this was my next option. I started drinking it about five days ago. Here is my review so far. (If you are a male reading this, you may want to stop at this point. Just tryin' to warn a brotha.)
Day 1: When I opened the bag, it smelled like a mint leaf. Not too shabby. When I drank the tea, it tasted like poop. Day 1 was spent choking down a glassful of yellow, leaf spotted water that tasted much like I imagine licking the bottom of my shoe would.
Day 2: Introducing cramps from HELL. I thought the whole section between my rib cage and my lady parts were going to burst. My boobies are aching. I think I will pass on the tea for tonight.
Day 3: Why are my breasts trying to escape my bra? Why did it hurt to walk down the stairs? Is this normal? Time to choke down another glass of death by herb.
Day 4: Did I seriously have to hold my chest up while climbing out of bed this morning? WTF? Ooh, Darrel you look hot in that uniform.
Day 5: So far so good. I hope I will live to tell. I also hope this works. Future posterity....you owe me big time!
Thursday, April 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
LOL... it will be so worth it all...
LOL. I am glad you are trying it. We all get to feel the experience by reading your post. I am so glad it is me.
I am so sorry~ doesn't sound like fun! BUT I hope and pray it works! Multiples... then you only have to do it once. I can't wait to hear.
I hope it works for you. I am sorry it's so awful. Good luck with it.
p.s- I love your posts. You are so cute and so funny and so honest. I love it. You are awesome.
Oh now that made me smile... so funny, but I am sorry at the same time:)! Luckily, I have never had to do anyting like that to help my baby makin' department... I stop taking the pill and 28 days later I'm good to go... both times. I will cross my fingers for you that this works!
Hilarious! The things we do to get the baby and then the crazier things we do 10 months later to get it out!!!
Oh, so tough! Bless your heart! Hope it works as expected!
lol!! your hilarious!! but i hope it works for you... that would be awesome!! good luck and keep us all posted!!
Post a Comment