Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Thursday, March 26
A New Adventure With An Old Friend
Angela, bought me a bag of this after hearing of my troubles.... I bought a bag of this for my lady friend for her birthday..... Tonight, we officially start the process together. Wish us luck!
5 comments:
okay, i can't read what that is!! what the heck is it??!!
It is an herbal tea called FertiliTea. It is supposed to help me make some babies.....we'll see!
Good Luck!!!!! I would take it with you but uhm no. I am glad you have a friend to do take it with.
It's about effin time. I bought that 6 months ago. yiu coud be almost done cookin a baby by now. But I hope it works fast...
What is that... No idea and I have never seen it before... reaing comments I am assuming it has something to do with baby?
Post a Comment