I went to the doctor today and hated everything about it. Well, almost everything. While sitting in the waiting room, the Motherly figure sitting next to me, chugging her Diet Pepsi, belched approximately three times. It kind of helped me relax.
I abhor going to the doctor. If you have MD attached to your name, in any way, shape or form, chances are, I hate your guts. I can't stand when someone tells me that what I am doing is wrong. How do you know? Did you read about it in a book or have you lived with it for the last twenty one years like me? You don't like the way my dry, cracked feet look and request I throw away all forms of flip flops? Guess what Dr. IKNOWBEST M.D., I don't like you. Eat that.
Thankfully, I got my prescriptions refilled and was advised to get a pedicure from a clean salon, before I dropped the Eat Me comment.
P.S. Cheerful posts are coming soon. I just have to remember what shelf I stacked them on. Pinky promise.
Thursday, August 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Ditto, MD.
Post a Comment