Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Monday, August 3
Little Miss Muffett
Look what I found lurking beside my window well. It is a good thing I keep this man and a garden hoe nearby. Darrel + Garden Hoe = 1 Huge, Nasty Spider = 0 I like those odds.
2 comments:
I love it! Brett is the bug killer in our house too!
Ewwwww. Huge spider gross. Good thing you have an Unrein boy they are good for killing spiders!
Post a Comment