Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Friday, October 9
Thanksgiving
What a long couple of months in the burning pits of Hell. I am ready for good news. Luckily, I got some today. Tomorrow, I may just conquer the world.
Woot, Woot! "Burning pits of hell" be gone! I hope the good news is a job for that hubby of yours. I don't know what I'll do without all the emails from him :-)
WOO HOO!! I hope it's a paycheck from the hubby too. ;) I'm assuming from your last email that is what it may be! You will get through anything...I promise!
4 comments:
Woot, Woot! "Burning pits of hell" be gone! I hope the good news is a job for that hubby of yours. I don't know what I'll do without all the emails from him :-)
What is the good news? You cant just leave us hanging.
WOO HOO!! I hope it's a paycheck from the hubby too. ;) I'm assuming from your last email that is what it may be! You will get through anything...I promise!
Way to be positive!
Post a Comment