Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Tuesday, January 5
Drained
I am emotionally, physically and mentally drained. I cant talk about it right now, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. Here is to hoping things work out for the best.
3 comments:
SO SO WORTH IT!! Stay strong...I'm here if you need to vent!
good luck! thinking of you...
It WILL be worth it. Good luck and we are praying for you! Love you guys!! Amy
Post a Comment