Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Friday, May 21
WTF Friday
When I heard the weather forecast for this weekend, all I could think of was WTF? When is Mother Nature going to make up her blasted mind already? Is this some kind of sick joke? 72 down to 55 over night. I am not laughing, dang it.
1 comment:
i completely agree!!!
Post a Comment