CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7

The Unrein Update

Let's Do This...

1.) WE GOT OUR COURT DATE. We arrive at court on Thursday, July 8th at 8:30 in the morning, and leave with our officially legal son. I can't believe that six months has almost passed. It seems like just yesterday we got the phone call asking if we were interested. I was telling my Grandma Tye about the court date when she reminded me that July 8th is already a special day in our family. My Grandpa died on July 8, 2007. What an incredible day it is going to be. July 8th will be a celebration in many ways.



2.) MY GARDEN IS PLANTED. I love the anticipation that comes when I plant my garden. I love checking it everyday and seeing it sprouting new leaves. I enjoy seeing my boy run into the house with a green strawberry sticking halfway out of his mouth. I crave the zucchini that makes delicious breads, cakes and appetizers. I ♥ my garden.

3.) LOVING THE GIGGLES. Keston is such a happy baby. I am in love with his little laugh.


4.) ALL GROWED UP. My nephew turned one and had his own "Little Man" birthday party. My boys got to see what the future holds. Behold, the Unrein men in all their hairy glory.



5.) EMPLOYMENT. I need a stay-at-home-mom job. I miss my kiddos everyday. I hate being gone all day. Jaxon starts kindergarten in the fall and it kills me to have to find someone who will not only watch them for nine hours, but will take on the responsibility of taking him to and from school. I want to be a mom. Anyone know of any jobs I can do at home? I have seen ones advertised in the paper, but who can I trust? I think I have already applied at over two hundred local companies and am having no luck. I need some magic pixie dust.

6.) Cafe Rio. I am pretty sure that this one restaurant will eventually lead to my demise. I have eaten it twice in one day with no repercussions or side effects (aside from the additional ten or twelve pounds). I think they must have one in heaven.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Maybe if you didn't eat at Cafe Rio twice in one day than you wouldn't need a job. The first step in addiction is admitting it. ;)

Mitchell Family said...

LOVE cafe rio too! Your little guy is SO cute... CONGRATS in the date to come :)

me said...

the only jobs i know of are some data entry ones (that are hard to come by) and jet blue