CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25

E.R. (Part Duece)

Day 2
Keston woke up Wednesday looking like this.


It looked like the infection was spreading to his eye and the doctors were worried. He was starting to get another bump on his lip too. They decided to keep us another day. They also contemplated surgery to remove the mass and help the infection go away. That afternoon, he finally started drinking from a bottle again.


Keston was lucky enough to have a very special visitor that night. I think he helped cheer Kest up.


That night before we fell asleep, my sweet little guy looked like this...


Day 3
Thursday morning we woke up to a draining infection. Hooray!


That meant we could go home. By the time we left for home it looked so much better.


When they finally removed everything, he was acting like his happy self and was wadding up that blasted gown, ready to throw it away.


I think Primary Childrens worked wonders for him. Looking at him now, you could never tell anything ever happened. I am so glad to have my little boy back!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I cant believe how bad looking it got. Gross. I am glad he is doing much better now.

me said...

yay! im glad hes doing better. do they know what caused it or what it was??

Janice said...

oh my gosh, I haven't checked on here for awhile and you have had...an adventure. you poor things! I'm so glad Keston is all better. I loved the video of him giggling. July 8th! hooray! We're so happy for you all! I can't believe it's been 6 months already! I will be praying for you to find an at home job!:)