CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5

GRRRR, Technology!

I was getting ready to post a few pictures from our little weekend excursion into the wonderful Utah mountain range, when my digital camera decided to not power up. Come on, I have to recharge the battery, are you kidding? Anyway, I wish that this world had more women inventors because life would be easier for everyone.
A few examples would be.....
1.) A kitchen close to the garage so that you do not have to carry your groceries a mile from your car to put them away or when taking out the trash (isnt that supposed to be the husbands job?) you could almost skip to the big green disposal!
2.) Nylons that do not get runs so that instead of spending all my money on nylons weekly for church, I could spend it on Cafe Rio or something equally important.
3.) Nair hair gel remover that does not burn, so that instead of taking a sharp knife like blade to your unmentionable areas, you could apply the gel and wash it off with no irritation. They make pain free laser hair removal now, why the heck not pain free lotion?
4.) Nail polish that does not chip off of your nails. I seriously think that if they can send people to the moon, make bodily organs out of metal and make a computer desk that is a huge touch screen monitor, I think that they could overcome something like nail polish. Maybe not?
I am sure that I could come up with a few hundred more inventions, but I really only wrote this blog to let you know that my camera only functions when properly charged.

1 comment:

Lynndi said...

Those are some great ideas. So, you want to move huh. I know this really HOT agent.