Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Thursday, December 27
BLAH!
We had a wonderful Holiday this year, but I am severly under the weather now. Is there such thing as Seven Layer Bean Dip-Itis? If so, I believe I may die from that today. I will have to post a Christmas update when I can stand up again.
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better!
Lori
Post a Comment