It was mid afternoon and the shop was near bare.
Just my father and I seemed to be working downstairs.
When what to my wandering eye should appear,
But a miniature mouse sitting uncomfortably near.
I jumped on my chair and grabbed my camera, then cried,
"Dad, please come here quick, get this rodent outside!"
My father made a sweet trap, out of some junk
And snuck up quietly on that nasty little punk.
Without knowing what hit him, he was trapped in a flash
And out the door went my dad in a super speedy dash.
He dumped that mouse in the bushes outside,
You could tell he'd eaten DeCon, he didnt run to hide.
I tell you this tale so that everyone knows
All the mice in this joint convince me my job blows!
Now, I sit quietly at my desk, trying to my work done
But I am very distracted thinking mice are biting my bumb!
I quickly glance around the place I humbly call work
And I notice there are none where mice normally lurk.
So, for now, since there are no more rodents in sight
I'll leave you with this message, "Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night!"










4 comments:
you are quite the poet
You should be a story writer. That was a good one. Thanks again for the recipe. I hope it will be as good as yours was.
Impressive. You are quite the writer.
And the award goes to ......Traci Unrein!! Fantastic!! Loved it!
Post a Comment