CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7

No Words

I have so much to write about, but I have a feeling I may offend others if I do. So this post is to inform my avid readers (by that, I mean myself) that I am having a lousy week!

I officially have ONE week to finish my taxes. I had no idea how much effort goes into taxes when you own your own business. Next time I decide to let my husband try out the self employment world, I will search high and low until I find a "SELF EMPLOYMENT GUIDE FOR DUMMIES." I truly believe that if anyone had written this book and shown it to me I would not have wanted to slit my wrists this past weekend!

Doing nice favors for family never really works out. You always get screwed! Not always, that was too harsh. Instead I would say, maybe 87% of the time. I have taken into consideration the fact that it could be my families* fault, but we will not go there today!

I am an absolute vinyl maniac! I have printed out vinyl lettering for my husbands work truck. I did not do this to be nice. I did this for my sheer entertainment and for the benefit of the state, who thinks that a commercial vehicle must have the name of a company posted on the truck in three places, along with your personal phone number, name, SSN and your first born. Holly and I made the cutest wall saying for Niks bedroom this weekend and I also made a bunch of tiles printouts for my neighbor. It was fun. Then, it was time to do the taxes.....

*The fact that I said "MY FAMILIES" fault did not necessarily mean, my direct blood related family.

P.S. Here are a few of my projects with the vinyl machine this week:

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Traci I know what you mean. I have been there done that. If you know what I mean.

Misty Moncur said...

Traci, how did you find me? I was so excited to hear from you! I still can't wipe the smile off my face! I love your blog and I will read it all the time. We are still in Stansbury, I'm surprised we've never seen you at Walmart or something! Now that I know you do vinyl, I'll be all over it. Watch out!

me said...

Ummm...ya we still havent done our taxes! YUCK! Normally we are right on top of it but this year is sooo totally different. Part of it is me doing Avon so back to the whole own business thing (although im sure mine is no where near as complicated as your hubbies) and then my husbands are complicated this year too. STUPID TAXES!!! But hey, at least we get one good thing out of filing...the nice rebate they'll be sending out!!