CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1

Delightful Dish

One of my favorite past times lately is to look at blogs of people I don't know, but have friends that do. The reason I do this is because I find amazing recipes this way. I found one the other night and made it for dinner. It was incredibly good. On a scale of one to ten, I would definately give this one a twelve and a half! Yes, it was that tasty. I thought I would share the love with everyone else too. Let me know if you like it as well as I did!

Chicken N' Garlic Bows
16 oz. Farfalle (bowtie) pasta
1 c. heavy whipping cream
3-4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
2 to 3 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp. pepper
1/2 c. butter
1 lb. bacon, crumbled
1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 (12 oz) Lawry’s mesquite marinade with lime juice
In the crock pot, place cool chicken and bottle of marinade on low for 6-8 hours. Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool a little bit, and shred. Set this aside. Boil the pasta. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, parmesan cheese, and crumpled bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir. Sprinkle a little bit more shredded parmesan cheese on top.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yummo (in the words or Racheal Ray) that was soooooooo good.

Misty Moncur said...

I've got chicken in the crock pot right now. I'd make it if I had all the ingredients. Maybe I'll try some substitutions.... Can't be a good mama if you can't whip up a good dinner out of nothing, right?

The Nielsen Family said...

That sounds good. Anything with bacon and cream in it has to be good doesn't it?