CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14

Uncle Sam Is Calling

For the first time in my life, I owe Uncle Sam money.

Am I mad? Yes!
Am I prepared? No!
Am I broke? Yes!
Is my family living off of Top Ramen and Spaghetti O's? You bet!
Am I paying them on time? Yes!
Am I as P.O.'d at Uncle Sam as my other half? Not even close!

I hope that all of you enjoy your tax returns and that as you take them to the bank, they do not "accidentally" get caught in the wind and blow to the sweet desolate lands of Tooele County and into my hands!

P.S. I am now hoarding money. I have consequently collected $39.00 from the laundry machine, dirty jeans, the kitchen counter, the bar, and the sidewalks of town. Please protect your pockets people. I am on the lookout!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Love it!!

Jessie Nielson said...

I feel your pain...we had to pay this year too! It sucks.

Kelli said...

We didn't have to pay but all mine went to Dr's. I didn't get to enjoy except the amount I took to start Tupperware. yeah.

Misty Moncur said...

Is it time to do taxes?