CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23

Erda Nights

Our neighbors invited us to go to the legendary Erda Drive-In last night. Even though it was a work night (kind of like a school night, but much worse!), we usually have to bribe others to invite us places, so we quickly agreed. They were showing Kung-Fu Panda and Indiana Jones. If we didnt have Jaxon in our lives, I am pretty sure that I would ban the drive in all together, however, he loved it. I thought that what I actually caught of Kung Fu Panda was hilarious. I loved the movies high kicks, fat jokes and cute, cuddly jungle animals. Indiana Jones was a different story. I am sure that the whole parking lot was tired of the fat, white chick cracking up by the end of the first half. I could not help it. I thought it was ridicously lame. I can not, for the life of me, remember the other Indie films being this lousy, however, I can not recall watching an Indiana Jones film in the last decade. I thought the human eating ants were weird, the alien skull ridiculous and the overall ability to sustain any form of life while jumping between moving vehicles annoying. I did however enjoy seeing Sam Witwicky, for the first time in six months, without a cigarette in his mouth.




Oh yeah, the popcorn is still stuck in some of my teeth!

2 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

We totally went to that on Saturday night. Zach really liked Kung Fu Panda. He loved the part where the bear said "Stop it, I'm gonna pee!" and he also really loved when the bear said "You want it, come get it." He keeps saying these things over and over and laughing his trash off.
We should plan to go together sometime. Read Dave's post about the drive-in, you can link there through my blog.

Holly said...

You are so right! Jones sucked!! The Kids loved Kung Fu Panda!