When Darrel and I were in Ohio last year, we stayed at a hotel that was built around the swimming pool. This meant that the pool was in the center of three huge hotel room towers. It was a really nice hotel, with a lovely swimming pool. One night we decided to go for a swim. Darrel sat in the hot tub with one of his classmates and I decided to swim laps in the big pool. It was later in the evening, so we were the only ones in the pool area. After completing a few laps, I stood up only to realize that the right side of my chest was fully exposed not only to my husbands classmate, but all the other visitors of the hotel. Luckily, my husband and his pal were engrossed in tool talk and missed the entire show, however, I am afraid that I may unknowingly have become a youtube star.
I decided that day that I needed to put purchasing a new swimsuit towards the top of my to do list since the one I have is the one I wore when I was in high school. I do not wear a suit that often, so I am now trying to conquer that task ten months later. I wanted to find one that would fit on a curvy body and didnt have leg holes that reach clear to your armpit. I typed Modest Swimsuits into google search and this is what I found.....



Do you think it is even possible to swim in these atrocities? I kept diligently seraching though and found a few on Lime Ricki that I love. I wonder how many of these suits shown above have actually sold and if they did I am curious to know whether or not the purchasers live in the twin cities of Colorado City and Hilldale?










5 comments:
LOL...traci i love you! I love your posts, they sure do keep me entertained. i really hope none of these LOVELY swimsuits have sold. I cant believe these are real, I keep thinking it must be a joke!!
oh and i really want you to do the tag i just did...i couldnt think of who had kids at a good age for it but id love to see jaxons answers.
K, those pics were hilarious. I laughed out loud!
You know in Colorado City they probably make them wear dresses while swiming also.
Love em', if you get one, I want pictures! :) j/k Downeast has some cute long tankinis. I of course don't swim often, but I just got a new onepiece that I am a little more confident in. I ordered a cute one from Chadwicks.com, and then got one from Target. Check them out.
Post a Comment