Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Tuesday, July 22
Why I Work
Apparently, I work so that Jax and Karin can spend quality time together, doing things that a mom should enjoy doing, while I am the slave of the family business. Good times! As of today, July 22, 2008, Karin is the favorite Aunt!
2 comments:
What ever happened to the days when I was the favorite? That's it. Karin and Kellie better watch out cause I'm coming back to claim my title.
Karin may have held the favorite Aunt title one day, but I am the favorite every other day. Eat that!
Post a Comment