Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Monday, July 14
Hip Hip Hooray!
Everyone raise your arms in the air and shout with me, "Woot, Woot!" I did it. I finally graduated from Primary! Yesterday, I was called as the Beehive Advisor. I went from boogers and biting to first loves and rebellion. YES!
CONGRATS! I too... am in YW and I absolutly love it! I have always been in primary, and they finally decided I could handle to big girls now! YEAH! I hope I stay in my position FOREVER!
4 comments:
I've been in YW for a year now. THe girls in my ward are GREAT! We just got back from youth conference. Hope you have fun.
Welcome to the Club. Woot-woot! That is my calling too. Yeah for you.
CONGRATS! I too... am in YW and I absolutly love it! I have always been in primary, and they finally decided I could handle to big girls now! YEAH! I hope I stay in my position FOREVER!
Congratulations on your promotion. Does it come with a pay
raise?
Post a Comment