(By true love, I mean Darrel!)
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- A phone call at work at 7:40 (in the morning.)
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- Complaints of extreme chest pain, shortness of breath and numbness.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- Two phone calls from my office to my MIL and neighbor, Nurse Carrie.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- A visit to the ER on Christmas Eve eve.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- An ultrasound on kidneys, pancreas and liver.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- A seperate two hour test on the gallbladder.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- Yummy lunch in LDS hospital with my Mother In Law
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- Seven hours in the ER with a discharge to go and see a specialist.
On the nineth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- No work for a week, ordered by the doctor.
On the tenth day of Chrismas, my true love gave to me,
- His broken gallbladder that only works at 10%.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- Lots of prescriptions to fill at the pharmacy.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
- A little 4 year old throwing up numerous times on Christmas Day!
I am so glad that the holidays are almost over and can't wait until we get into the specialist to get this Gallbladder problem solved. I hope that all the stress, worry, sickness, headaches and sleepless nights get better from here.
Friday, December 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
We hope so too, good luck. Let us know what we can do to help you.
Hope you get feeling better. So sorry, it sucks to be sick on Christmas huh!?
OMG Traci. I thought it was bad for me just going to Urgent Care and the ER once each. Good luck with your recovery!
so sorry! I hope your family begins the new year with healthy bodies! Wishing you best of luck!
OMH!! im so sorry!! what a christmas!! well good luck in the new year. btw you are freakin' hilarious!!
Holy crap! What a holiday. I am so sorry.
i'm sooo sorry to hear that...our christmas week was a bit similar- not as extreme- but sickness none the less. no fun! am excited for 2009 to start too! xoxo
...oh yeah, such a cute way to post such a nasty week!
WOW~ No fun! I am so sorry! Maybe you knew it was coming and that is why you weren't feeling so merry and bright! I hope all is better.
Post a Comment