CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9

Santizing Your Teeth

Last night, while I was getting ready for bed, I told Jax to run to his bathroom and get his teeth brushed. He loves to brush his teeth, so he enthusiastically ran straight there. In the middle of shining my pearly whites/yellows, I heard him gagging and crying. Darrel ran in there and to our amusement, he was trying to sanitize his teeth, He squirt some Bath and Body Works deep cleanser directly onto his toothbrush. I grabbed the bottle and it told us to immdiately call Poison Control. Being the wonderful mom that I am, I didn't. I made him swish water in his mouth for around thirty minutes. It seemed to do the trick. Maybe I scared him so much with all my horrible dentist stories that he is now trying everything he can to make his smile sparkle.

4 comments:

Savanna said...

Poor kid. (it's kinda funny though) :) I am glad it didn't make him too sick. He is such a cute boy. oh, and I would be really mad at the marriott people too. That is really dumb and a mess to fix!!

Mitchell Family said...

That is seriously funny! At least he was trying hard to have a very clean mouth which is more than you can say for most kids!

Misty Moncur said...

Yuck, poor kid!

Nicole said...

Oh! How horrible! I can only imagine how awful that tasted.