I have a lot going on in my head and I thought I may need to unload.....
- If your husband puts in his two weeks at work and he has no future planned in a rough economy, would I still go to prison for taking his life?
- Should it bother me that my son lovingly refers to his three foot tall stuffed Batman as his little brother? It does. I wish I could give him a real brother. (Or sister!)
- If you are invited to a New Years party, that is being thrown by the "Popular Crowd" in the neighborhood, would you still attend knowing the invite came because the "Cool Family" you usually spend New Years with was invited too and really wants to go?
- Should I be anticipating the new season of The Biggest Loser that conveniently starts NEXT WEEK?
- Is it worth eating all the christmas chocolate and goodies if I have to take numerous shots to cover all the carb intake?
- Since I put up my christmas tree a week before Christmas, can I leave it up until May? I love sitting beneath it at night, reading a book.
- Why have I not had my hair done since March?
- Why do the four wheelers get to park in the garage, but I have to scrape an inch of ice off of my windsheild every morning?
There are many more deep thoughts encircling my mind, but I don't have time right now!
Wednesday, December 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
ha! If you could only hear me belly laughing over your comments...I love how 'real' your thoughts are! too funny :)
You know you could always pull the 4-wheelers out of the garage and just park there instead! hehehe! I hope you guys figure out job stuff, I am praying for you!!!
You are so funny...maybe we can rid both of our hubbies? ha ha
You make me smile!!! Very deep ( and funny) thoughts!
you totally crack me up. i wish that i could help out! but don't worry about what other's think, i really believe it's a "utah mormon thing", if you know what i mean?? "utah mormons" suck! i try not to be what other's think of the "utah mormons"! we should get together sometime, i would love to catch up on old times!! i miss ya.
The chocolate is totally worth it! You really need to look into a pump, cause then all you have to do is push a button! :) IT IS HEAVEN! I wish we lived closer, then we could get together for a girls night and release some frustrations! Girls night, always helps.
Post a Comment