CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15

New Years Resolutions

I do not set very many goals. If I am being completely honest, I never set any goals. Why set myself up for failure...again? Who, besides me, cares if I am not the skinniest person on the street? Why would I want to give up Cafe Rio to please others?
After much contemplation, however, I have decided that this year I will break with that tradition and set one goal. This year my goal is to visit as many doctors as I possibly can so I can pay out the rear for their vacations, while I am left with nothing. So far, I have done rather well. We are almost three weeks into January and I have already had visits with the dentist for a cavity, the podiatrist for an ingrown toe nail, the gastroentrologist for the gallbladder, the family practicioner for the gallbladder and anxiety and a general surgeon for the gallbladder.
The future looks really bright too. My prescription for insulin expires this month, so I will be visiting with the Diabetes specialist, Jaxon turned four three months ago and I still havent made an appointment for his yearly check up and I have recently noticed two spots on my skin that are worrying me, so that means a trip to the dermatologist.
I think I need a vacation. I am leaning towards Hawaii. Angela?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hawii sounds good to me you need to take the Babysitter, because that is what people do. lol!!!

Angela said...

As you know Hawaii sounds great to me. BTW I am so proud of you for updating your blog. Your prize shipped today. =~}

me said...

fyi...hawaii has some great flight deals going on! can i come??