CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25

The Birthday Bash

Darrels surprise 30th birthday party went pretty well, considering I told him the night before (you pick your battles at my house) so it wasn't a surprise and I made him stay home from a four wheeling trip for it.
It was so fun to chat with old friends, new friends, best friends and long, lost friends. The party was scheduled to end at 8:00 but we were catching up until 1:00 Saturday morning. My camera battery died as soon as Kelli powered it on, but luckily Angela's Iphone saved the day and snapped this pic during the Apple Beer keggar portion of events.

Happy Birthday, Darrel!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Darrel that was a fun party!!!Yummy Apple Bear!

Angela said...

LOL I didn't think you were really going to post it...

Brittany Merrill said...

BEER?? REAL BEER??