CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6

What is this garbage?

I do not think I have been this sick in years. My head aches, my eyes throb, my neck is stiff, my nose oozes snot uncontrollably, my throat is raw and when I cough, I almost hack up my lungs. I have been sleeping in Mr. Jax's room all week, while him and Dad have a sleepover in my room. This is miserable.
But, it is getting better. This morning, I tasted my cold medicine for the first time all week. My head doesn't feel like it is being beaten with a hammer anymore (now, it feels more like a stapler) and I can sleep most of the night. I think I am over the hump.

However, Darrel feels it coming on now. When I pulled Jax out of bed this morning, he could not stop coughing. Is it recycling through our family? I need to get away!

No comments: