Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Friday, March 20
WTF Friday
This idea deserves a huge ole WTF Friday. I want one. I wonder how much they cost......
I can't stop laughing. I couldn't even talk to Mike when he calles while I was watching. Good one Traci. I want one too. I too would need a puke bucket.
When we were in the Huston airport we went to a store that had something like that. I didn't know what it did, and another lady in the store told me to sit on it and turn in on. Well after a "ride", a good laugh and a few dirty jokes we left. It was great and a good workout. Mostly from the laughing and not the actual machine.
That is awesome! You should definitely get one! I don't think your bosses would mind, do you? :) I can just picture you at the shop, riding your chair.... it's a nice image. By the way, Janessa and I came to see you yesterday, but you weren't there. We had to entertain ourselves by other means, so we ate the chocolates and tried to throw the wrappers in Ronald's open window. Janessa finally did it with a penny. :)
7 comments:
I would like one too. It would be great while I sit at my charge nurse desk. I just need to make sure I have a puke bucket close by!!
I can't stop laughing. I couldn't even talk to Mike when he calles while I was watching. Good one Traci. I want one too. I too would need a puke bucket.
When we were in the Huston airport we went to a store that had something like that. I didn't know what it did, and another lady in the store told me to sit on it and turn in on. Well after a "ride", a good laugh and a few dirty jokes we left. It was great and a good workout. Mostly from the laughing and not the actual machine.
That is awesome! You should definitely get one! I don't think your bosses would mind, do you? :) I can just picture you at the shop, riding your chair.... it's a nice image. By the way, Janessa and I came to see you yesterday, but you weren't there. We had to entertain ourselves by other means, so we ate the chocolates and tried to throw the wrappers in Ronald's open window. Janessa finally did it with a penny. :)
Dying of laughter!
I love Ellen~ SO FUNNY! If I see one in the stores, I will pick one up for ya, if you record yourself on it! :)
So Funny!
Post a Comment