Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
6 comments:
Why???
Go get Cafe Rio for Lunch, and stop by Rod Works and Dream. Wait that might make it worse. Hmmmm...?
Lets do lunch soon. Maybe good food and some good company :) will help!
awww why sad? I love you!
I am too! What shall we do about it?? I can't stop crying!
me too.
Post a Comment