Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Friday, May 22
WTF Friday
Never fear, WTF Friday is alive and well.
Every morning on my way to work, I pass a little Jeep business. Here is what greets me.
Do you think this helps their business at all? Just wonderin'.
3 comments:
hey I have a neighbor who has one of those. They only put it up at Christmas though.
It's a MAJOR award!!!! PLEASE somehow show this picture to my Father-in-law for me!! Too funny!
i love the leg lamp
Post a Comment