
I know that most of my posts lately have been complaints. So, in true Traci fashion, I have another whine.
My internal medicine doctor is urging me to find a flu shot. She thinks that if I don't get it, I will end up in the hospital. She predicts influenza will be horrendous this year. Being high risk, this is something I have to stay on top of. However, why on earth are none available? Why do I have to wait in line, in freezing cold temperatures, in snowstorms for hours on end, to protect myself from the flu? Call me crazy, but I would assume staying home, inside where it is warm and away from the WalMart, may help you out a little. I do not have the luxury of waiting in lines for four to six hours. That is why I stopped going to the DMV and started registering all of my vehicles online.
Anyway, to make a long post short, if any of you know where I could get a stupid flu shot, preferably on my lunch break, please let me know. I dont want to die.










1 comment:
Seriously, I have the same issue. Called everywhere!!!! Not kidding. Here's a thought...planned parenthood. I know it sounds crazy, but someone gave me that advice and I'm seriously looking into it. If a hospital has it and your not a patient, they won't give it to you. Also, try minute clinics at CVS. I've been checking daily. Good luck!
Post a Comment